If you like the Fleur de Coton candle, then you'll love this one! We've reworked our formula for your enjoyment: a larger size to make it last twice as long, a crackling wick for a warmer atmosphere and a smoked glass to let a soft halo of light through.
How to use
Before lighting the candle :
- Cut the wick to a height of 0.5 to 1 cm from the surface of the wax.
- Remove any foreign matter from the wax and the wick.
- Place the candle on a stable surface, protected from heat and draughts. Otherwise it will not melt evenly.
When the candle is lit :
- Do not extinguish the candle until the entire wax surface has melted. Otherwise the candle will form a pit and burn unevenly.
- Do not move the lit candle
- Do not leave it unattended or within the reach of children or pets.
To extinguish the candle :
- You can blow out the candle gently, or you can use a snuffer.
- Do not move the candle until the wax has set again.
- To prepare for the next use of the candle, use pliers to dip the wick into the wax and then straighten it. Do not hesitate to re-centre the wick while the wax is still melting.
A mix of 100% vegetable waxes from soy and coconut, scented with fragrances developed in Grasse. Wooden wick.
100 % Made in France,
Poured by hand in our workshops
Vegetable base coconut oil and soy wax,
Burns for about 60 hours.