The Website "http:/www.le-chatelard-1802.com" is the property of the company IPSA, SAS with a share capital of €2,137,715, having its registered office at 14 rue de la Télématique 42 000 Saint Etienne, registered in France in the Trade and Companies Register of Saint Etienne under number 830 682 795
Telephone: +33 (0)4 75 28 69 50
Intracommunity VAT number: FR57 830 682 795.
The publication director of the site is Mr. Julien CHARRE, Managing Director of the company LC 1802.
The service provider hosting the Site is OVH, SAS with share capital of €10,069,020, registered with the RCS of Lille Métropole under number 424 761 419 00045.
- Address: 2 rue Kellerman, 59100 Roubaix – France
- Phone number: +33 (0)9 72 10 10 07
- Intracommunity VAT number: FR22 424 761 419
-APE Code: 2620Z
PERSONAL DATA AND COOKIES
The general conditions of sale are accessible here.
OF THE COMPANY LE CHATELARD 1802
This general policy on the protection of personal data aims to inform you about the processing of personal data collected by IPSA in the context of its activities and in particular the operation of its website (the "Data").
We collect Data, which you entrust to us, that is necessary for the fulfilment of your order, the response to your request, the performance of our contract, or to ensure the proper functioning of our business.
In order to ensure the protection of the Data entrusted to it, the company IPSA, SAS with a share capital of €2,137,715, having its registered office at 14 rue de la Télématique 42 000 Saint Etienne, registered in France in the Saint Etienne Trade and Companies Register under the number 830 682 795; is designated as the person responsible for the processing of the Data (hereinafter referred to as the "Company" or the "Person in Charge").
1. SCOPE OF THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Personal Data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter referred to as "Data Subject").
The company collects the Data of the Person Concerned aged between 16 and 18 years old after having obtained the parental authorization of the legal representative(s). The company also reserves the right to delete any customer account, or to cancel any order in progress if the above conditions are erroneous, falsified and in any case are not met.
2. DATA COLLECTED
When you wish to contact, place an order or create a personal account with the Company, the communication of Data may be requested according to the needs and your request; and in particular:
* Information relating to your identity (surname, first name, date of birth, country and mother tongue);
* Personal contact information (delivery and/or billing address, email address, telephone number);
* Information communicated through your orders (preferences, quantities, prices, payment methods, discounts, gift certificates, returns);
* All communication and customer relationship follow-up (requests, claims, opinions, messages and possibly in connection with the previous point);
* Cookies collected during your visits, such as navigation data (date and time, visitor's computer protocol, pages consulted, type of terminal, without personal information, i.e. does not store passwords, bank details, addresses, etc., strictly for internal use) and necessary for the Company's statistics (then anonymous - frequency of visits and general use of the website by Internet users).
The Data is either mandatory or optional, as indicated to you at the time of collection of the Data.
Subject to your prior consent, we may collect and process some or all of the above Data when you wish to place an order or when you use the contact form on our website.
In all cases, we limit ourselves to collecting and processing Data that is relevant, adequate, not excessive and strictly necessary to achieve the purposes that have been previously determined.
The payment processes are secure.
3. PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OPERATIONS AND LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING
Data is collected on a strictly need-to-know basis.
The Data is collected for the operation of the Company's business, and more specifically in order to :
* To process, carry out and deliver your orders, and to allow you to follow them up;
* To manage the commercial relationship, and in particular to answer your requests made via the contact forms, to manage your customer account and to follow up your satisfaction;
* To set up a loyalty programme;
* To fight against fraud;
* In general, to communicate with you, in particular when you contact us by any means;
* To send a newsletter;
* To carry out statistics for internal use.
We collect some or all of the Data listed above only after having obtained your express consent for the purposes for which they are processed.
This Data is therefore collected either on a contractual basis, in execution of an order; or on the basis of the legitimate interest of the company or after obtaining your express consent to commercial prospecting (which can be withdrawn at any time).
4. THE DURATION OF DATA RETENTION
The length of time we retain your Data depends on the purposes for which they are used.
4.1 Data relating to the Person concerned
The Manager undertakes to delete your Data within a maximum of 7 years after your last activity.
4. 2 Advertising or communication campaigns
The Manager undertakes to delete your Data within 6 months following the withdrawal of your consent to commercial prospecting.
4. 3 Cookies
The person responsible undertakes to delete your data within a maximum of 1 year following your visit to our website.
5. CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA COLLECTED
The Data collected is hosted within the European Union, used internally by the Company and strictly limited to the most appropriate teams to process the request made.
However, we may share the Data collected with our technical service providers and commercial subcontractors for the purposes set out in Article 3 above. These service providers are likely to intervene in particular for :
* Manage customer relations;
* Manage communication, marketing, promotions;
* Technical management (IT, database, software and applications).
We strictly require our partners to always act in accordance with applicable data protection laws and to pay particular attention to the confidentiality of such Data.
In application of the applicable regulations, any subcontractor who may process personal data on behalf of the Company undertakes in particular to:
* process the data only for the sole purpose(s) for which it is outsourced; * process the data in accordance with the Company's instructions;
* ensure the confidentiality and security of the Data.
The Company may also disclose/transfer your personal data to third parties in the following specific circumstances:
* by law, in connection with legal proceedings, litigation and/or a request from public authorities in your country of residence or otherwise;
* if disclosure is necessary for national security, law enforcement or other public interest purposes;
* in the event of restructuring, transfer, merger or sale, to the relevant third party.
In any case, your Data may not be transmitted to third parties, sold or exchanged, for commercial purposes without your express consent.
6. DATA TRANSFERS
In the event that your Data is transferred outside the European Union, we ensure that :
* the Data is transferred to countries recognised as offering an equivalent level of protection;
* for Data transferred outside countries recognised by the CNIL as having an adequate level of protection, recourse is made to one of the mechanisms ensuring appropriate guarantees as provided for by the applicable regulations, and in particular the adoption of standard contractual clauses.
7. YOUR RIGHTS TO THE DATA WE COLLECT
7.1 Your rights
You have the following rights with respect to the Data we collect:
7. 1. 1 Right to access your Data: You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not your personal data is being processed and, where it is, the right to obtain access to it. This right also includes the right to obtain a copy of the data being processed.
7. 1. 2 Right to request rectification of your data if it is inaccurate : You have the right to request that your data be corrected, updated or completed if it is inaccurate, incorrect, incomplete or obsolete.
7. 1. 3 Right to request the deletion of your data : You have the right to request the deletion of your data only on the grounds set out in the applicable regulations and in particular when:
* the Data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
* you withdraw the consent on which the processing is based, and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
* you object to the processing and there is no compelling legitimate reason for the processing;
* you consider that your data has been processed unlawfully;
* your data must be erased to comply with a legal obligation.
7. 1.4 Right to limit the processing of your data: You have the right to obtain from the person responsible for the data the limitation of the use of your data only for the reasons provided for by the applicable regulations and in particular when:
* you dispute the accuracy of your Data;
* you consider that the processing is unlawful and object to the deletion of your Data;
* the Data is still necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims although the company no longer requires it.
7. 1. 5 Right to object to the processing by withdrawing your consent (it being recalled that such withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on consent carried out prior to the withdrawal of consent).
7. 1.6 Right to data portability: You have the right to retrieve the Data you have provided to the Company, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and the right to transfer that Data to another data controller, for example to be able to change service providers.
7. 1. 7 Right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL: If you consider that the Responsible Party is not complying with its obligations with regard to your personal data, you may at any time lodge a complaint or a request with the competent authority. In France, the competent authority is the CNIL to which you can send a request electronically by clicking on the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes/internet.
7.2 Methods of exercising rights
You may exercise the above rights via the "Contact" form on the Company's website or by sending a detailed written request to the Company's registered office.
Due to the Company's obligation of security and confidentiality in the processing of Data, you are informed that your request will be processed subject to you providing proof of your identity, in particular by producing a scan of your valid identity document or a signed photocopy of your valid identity document.
The person responsible will determine within one month of receiving the request whether or not it is admissible. If the request is admissible, the Responsible Entity will provide the requested information or implement the rights invoked within the aforementioned period.
If, due to the complexity of the application or the number of applications received, the above-mentioned deadline cannot be met, the Responsible Officer will inform you before the expiry of this deadline that his decision will be postponed for a maximum of two months.
The person in charge informs you that he/she has the right, if necessary, to object to requests that are manifestly abusive (by their number, repetitive or systematic nature).
In the event that the person in charge does not comply with your request, he or she will inform you of the reasons for his or her decision within the aforementioned timeframe, reminding you of your right to submit a complaint to the CNIL.
8. SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
The Company implements all necessary security measures to prevent, as far as possible, any alteration, loss or unauthorised access to your Data.
In the event that the Company becomes aware of unlawful access to your Data in connection with processing for which the Company is responsible, we will notify you of the incident as soon as possible if this is required by law.
9. UPDATING OF THIS POLICY
This policy may be updated at any time, particularly in application of legal and/or regulatory provisions and/or any recommendations made by the CNIL. We therefore invite you to consult this page regularly.
 Cookies are files of letters and numbers downloaded to your terminal, necessary for the proper functioning of the website and in particular for the recognition of the user and his preferences