Release an heady scent by lighting this Sandalwood scented candle, made in our workshops in Provence. Its natural wick is made of cotton and its wax is 100% vegetable, without paraffin. Smell the woody scent of Sandalwood through a hand-poured scented candle that adds a refined atmosphere to any home.
How to use
Before lighting the candle :
- Cut the wick to a height of 0.5 to 1 cm from the surface of the wax.
- Remove any foreign matter from the wax and the wick.
- Place the candle on a stable surface, protected from heat and draughts. Otherwise it will not melt evenly.
When the candle is lit :
- Do not extinguish the candle until the entire wax surface has melted. Otherwise the candle will form a pit and burn unevenly.
- Do not move the lit candle
- Do not leave it unattended or within the reach of children or pets.
To extinguish the candle :
- You can blow out the candle gently, or you can use a snuffer.
- Do not move the candle until the wax has set again.
- To prepare for the next use of the candle, use pliers to dip the wick into the wax and then straighten it. Do not hesitate to re-centre the wick while the wax is still melting.
Mix of 100% vegetable waxes: soya and coconut oils, perfumed with fragrances developed in Grasse.
In case of skin contact, may cause an allergic reaction.
Do not release to the environment, harmful to aquatic organisms.
100 % Made in France,
Poured by hand in our workshops
Vegetable base coconut oil and soy wax
Burns for about 20 hours