When the scent of two of the most beautiful and fragrant trees in Provence meet and intermingle, we choose to make a candle. Resolutely floral, this candle will give you a taste for springtime strolls through the alleys of botanical gardens.
How to use
Before lighting the candle :
- Cut the wick to a height of 0.5 to 1 cm from the surface of the wax.
- Remove any foreign matter from the wax and the wick.
- Place the candle on a stable surface, protected from heat and draughts. Otherwise it will not melt evenly.
When the candle is lit :
- Do not extinguish the candle until the entire wax surface has melted. Otherwise the candle will form a pit and burn unevenly.
- Do not move the lit candle
- Do not leave it unattended or within the reach of children or pets.
To extinguish the candle :
- You can blow out the candle gently, or you can use a snuffer.
- Do not move the candle until the wax has set again.
- To prepare for the next use of the candle, use pliers to dip the wick into the wax and then straighten it. Do not hesitate to re-centre the wick while the wax is still melting.
Mix of 100% vegetable waxes: soya and coconut oils, perfumed with fragrances developed in Grasse.
100 % Made in France,
Poured by hand in our workshops
Vegetable base coconut oil and soy wax
Burns for about 20 hours
Our users talk about it
No customer reviews for the moment.