As Christmas nears, there are some traditions that we like to keep alive. Gingerbread dipped in hot chocolate by the fire inevitably brings us back to this special winter time. Our Gingerbread Signature Candle is a true ode to these tender moments of warmth, and will diffuse its generous universe in your home.
How to use
Before lighting the candle :
- Cut the wick to a height of 0.5 to 1 cm from the surface of the wax.
- Remove any foreign matter from the wax and the wick.
- Place the candle on a stable surface, protected from heat and draughts. Otherwise it will not melt evenly.
When the candle is lit :
- Do not extinguish the candle until the entire wax surface has melted. Otherwise the candle will form a pit and burn unevenly.
- Do not move the lit candle
- Do not leave it unattended or within the reach of children or pets.
To extinguish the candle :
- You can blow out the candle gently, or you can use a snuffer.
- Do not move the candle until the wax has set again.
- To prepare for the next use of the candle, use pliers to dip the wick into the wax and then straighten it. Do not hesitate to re-centre the wick while the wax is still melting.
Mix of 100% vegetable waxes: coconut oil and sunflower wax (made in Europe), scented with fragrances developed especially for Le Chatelard 1802 by the master perfumers of Grasse.
In case of skin contact, may cause an allergic reaction.
100 % Made in France,
Poured by hand in our workshops
Vegetable base coconut oil and sunflower wax, span>
Burns for about 45 hours
Our users talk about it
No customer reviews for the moment.